Construction of The Pods in Scunthorpe started in November 2009, as part of an initiative by North Lincolnshire Council to kick-start the regeneration of the town. The high quality leisure facilities will help reinvigorate the area, providing a focal point for sport and recreation in Scunthorpe. The winning building design was chosen by a specialist […]
Author Archive for: lepkirk
This author has not written his bio yet.
But we are proud to say that lepkirk contributed 11 entries already.
Entries by lepkirk
EcoAir Box is a privately owned company producing bespoke HVAC equipment to meet specific requirements of Building services. Specialising in packaged units incorporating factory fitted CAREL controls providing the complete pre-commissioned system.
Located in Bromsgrove, Worcestershire the 110,000 sqm 2 production area employs a fully skilled Refrigeration, Heating, Electrical and Control Engineering workforce, which together with a central location offering excellent access to transportation links enables EcoAir Box to offer the very best service.
EcoAir Box is part of the Excool group of companies.
- Case Study: Retail Fulfilment CentreMarch 24, 2022 - 5:32 pm
- Welcome to the team – Sean O’Grady, Senior Sales Engineer.December 24, 2021 - 5:25 pm
- The bigger picture – EcoAir Box and The Excool Group of CompaniesJuly 24, 2021 - 5:22 pm
- EcoAir Box’s supply chain remained largely unaffectedOctober 24, 2020 - 5:21 pm
- Customer Event 19th May 2016 – House of CommonsJune 1, 2016 - 8:18 am
Corbett Business Park
Tel: 01527 492770
Fax: 01527 492744